CureZone   Log On   Join
HM: Osteoporosis

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
everchildlike Views: 1,441
Published: 15 years ago

HM: Osteoporosis

Hello MH

unfortunately I had a complete hysterectomy done in 95, was on primerin for several years then switched over to a natural form of estrogen  replacement  the last few years. Last year I read about  " BIO-identical hormone replacement and found  The Birmingham Menopause Institute specializing in BIO-identical replacement.

I am now using a cream that I rub on my inner tights that contains a natural compound of BiEst 50/50 3.0 gm , Progesterone  150 mg and testosterone  0.5 Mg .. the last two very important to osteoblast ..building of bone .

At this visit a bone density was done on my hip and spine and the results are osteopenic to hip and osteoporic to spine. I feel that this was caused due to a saver imbalance of my hormones due to hysterectomy and being on synthetic estrogen all those years.

I am taking your calcium balance with my daily bewers yeast mixture ( bewers yeast mixed with organic apple cider ) We mix this up  10 or more jars at a time so it's alway available . I think the malic acid in the apple cider helps the calcium from the herb assimilate into the system better . I know it take vitamin D to make calcium useful to the bone so I take a TBL spoon of Carlson cod liver oil > it's tested to make sure it has no Mercury.

I know about not eating acid forming foods that cause us to lose bone to neutralize the acid  anything  else you could suggest to me to help increase my bone density?

Blessings

Everchildlike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)