CureZone   Log On   Join
can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
princessjade Views: 2,337
Published: 15 years ago

can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?

Hello,

I have never done a Liver Flush before and read so much on it, but of course I still have questions. My boyfriend has Psoriasis and he has been on medication for years from the dermatologist -- pills and creams to stop it, but they really don't help anymore. It is frustrating him so he is ready to try anything. I read somewhere that the Liver Flush would help psoriasis, and I want to know if anyone can confirm this, or give me examples.

I told him I would do this with him. I am dreading it more than he is because I can't stand the thought of drinking oil. And, we only have one bathroom... will this be an issue? should we do it separate nights?

I am having him zap with the zapper all this week before the flush... he is zapping at night and I am zapping in the day.

My concern is that he said he would try it but if it didn't work, then he won't ever try it again, and some people say it takes a few flushes to get benefits.

I will ozonate the olive oil before hand, but how long do we ozonate it for? I have some ozonated for 55+ hours, but I also have added lavender essential oil to that batch (for facial moisturizer) so I don't know if I want to use that.

And what is HCl? to sterilize???

And, last question... what if we do eat fatty foods the day of the flush? I know we won't eat after 2pm, but will that make a huge difference?

My boyfriend is a fairly heavy drinker, but recently we decided to eat better and work out more. His biggest problem is his psoriasis. My biggest problem is yeasts. Other than that we are pretty healthy. I can't seem to get rid of the yeasts, no matter what I do. They seem to be throughout my body in all my organs.

Thanks to everyone who will respond -- I appreciate it!!

PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)