CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida questions

princessjade Views: 1,272
Published: 15 years ago

Candida questions

My mother was diagnosed with Leukemia when she found out she was pregnant with me. She had a hard pregnancy and I was born early, but in one piece. She passed away when I was a baby, but 31 years later I finally received a copy of her autopsy report. EVERY ORGAN in her body was filled with yeasts. In fact, since her immune system was so suppressed and non-existent, it was really the yeasts that killed her. Stanford University did a study on her because they were amazed she lived as long as she did, and they wanted to help look for better cures, do research, etc.

Well, this comes on to me... I have only had a few vaginal yeast infections in my adult life. Thankfully. So I never thought yeasts were a problem. But I have always suffered severe fatigue, I have always had itchy nose, ears, eyes (symptoms of parasites == yeasts are a type of parasite). I have had some IBS issues. I have always craved starchy and sugary foods.

So, I am wondering, what is the STRONGEST most potent way to get rid of these yeasts that I inherited from my mother as I was growing in her womb?

I was reading in these posts, some people mention Colloidal Silver . What I heard was that Colloidal Silver is such a good natural Antibiotic it kills the good bacteria as well. so I only use that for external things, and for gargling if needed. I don't take it internal. Does anyone have any comments on that?

I am taking a probiotic course, really sticking with it. I am taking oil of oregano, and I am taking digestive enzymes. I am cutting almost completely out of all sugars. I have to be reasonable here so occasionally I will have some chocolate. If I didn't I would fall off the wagon and go berserk. (yay for chocolate).

I just need a bit more direction here.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)