CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antibiotics....

cherokee_girl Views: 1,095
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 777,626

Re: Antibiotics....

Thanks for your answer, this reminds me of another thing.
I am currently living in Sweden, but I am Hungarian. I just thought that having a Candida test that is to check what my Candida level is will be much easier here than at home,though I havent tried it in Hungary.
My boyfriend called several doctors, explaining them that I've been suffering from Candida for more than half a year and that I'd need a blood and urine test.
And guess what...
Most of the time it was my bf who actually explained them what Candida is,what are the symptomes and why I need those tests etc etc.
Really, doctors...doctors told him that they had never heard that Candida was like that and all...
So I still haven't managed to get a check up on my Candida!!!
I am now strictly keeping the diet , using antifungals, taking a lot of vitamins, probiotics etc., and I'm really having a great success as I mentioned before.
I have also read numerous times in these forums that people got refused by doctors when they go there to complain about Candida and ask for help etc.

I'm a bit sad now,because I know that I am getting better, but I'd like to know it for sure...I mean I want facts ya know..
The only thing I had in Hungary was a kinda "bio-vibration" test but it didn't give me an exact result...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.345 sec, (1)