CureZone   Log On   Join
dysbiosis

owlsley Views: 1,630
Published: 15 years ago

dysbiosis

When dealing with candida one must, I believe, view the problem in a wholistic manner, as many of you already know. Understanding and treating dysbiosis is most important. Antibiotics , alcohol, Sugar laden diets and God knows what else has in many folks destroyed their intestinal flora-dysbiosis. As a result, candida and pathogenic bacteria are allowed to proliferate. Without our friendly probiotics we have lost a major part of our immune system. Candida, Ibs, Chrons disease, can all be linked to an imbalance of gut flora. So how do we fix this? It ain't easy. Some reseachers believe that once your intestinal friendly flora has been destroyed or greatly compromised that it is virtually impossible to recolonize or implant beneficial flora back into the intestinal tract. Their is something in the way probioics are cultered in the lab that prevents them from permanently implanting. Therefore, one has to continually take them for any benefit. They will not permanently colonize. The most informative book that I have read on probiotics and their impact on health is "Bacteria For Breakfast" PROBIOTICS FOR GOOD HEALTH, by Dr. Karpa. One intriguing concept discussed in the book is what is known as " Human Probiotic Infusion ". Dr. Barody, a gastroenterologist in Sydney Australia, is implanting fecal matter from a healthy donor into patients who are ill with chronic intestinal disorders, with great success. Sounds weird, I know, but hey if it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)