CureZone   Log On   Join
Nothing from my first flush except severe sickness

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
princessjade Views: 1,562
Published: 15 years ago

Nothing from my first flush except severe sickness

It is the morning after my first flush. I did everything to the LETTER that Dr. Clark said. I planned everything out and am severely disappointed. We zapped the week before, did other type of detoxes and only ate fat free yesterday. Here are my comments and questions. I would love to hear replies.

1. It is HARD to eat fat free. It doesn't fill you up, you can't eat any protein that actually tastes good. This was a hard part for me, also for my boyfriend, who eats many small meals a day. He was hungry by 3:30pm!!

2. The taste of the stuff isn't too bad, as long as you chug it and don't think about it. But I won't do it again. I took the first dose around 6pm, and then again at 8pm. I even put a teeny bit more epsom because I know I am constipated and have been since last month when I had my appendix taken out. HOWEVER, MY FIRST BOWEL MOVEMENT WASNT UNTIL ALMOST 9AM THIS MORNING!! And it wasnt the "runs". And, no stones.

3. Around 2:30am I got violently sick, and threw up. I was burning up and my body ached. I didn't know what to do, I felt like calling 9-1-1 I felt horrible.

4. Why do you have to use Epsom Salts as a laxative? There are better stuff out there. Why didn't it work? I even put in the Black-Walnut Hull extract that you could do if you wanted. I am disappointed in this, and now I am wondering if even zapping works, although I have been doing it for over 2 years... I never feel any difference. I never go to the bathroom and see "parasites" in the toilet. I have the terminator zapper from Don Croft. heck, I even ozonated my olive oil last night.

Can someone explain to me what I did wrong? I am really upset that I spent all day yesterday miserable because I couldn't even eat a decent meal and all night in pain.

Thanks. I appreciate any comments or advice. I am very perplexed.

PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)