CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lavendar oil works for burns, also calendual, unusual lavendar use.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,998
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 77,924

Re: Lavendar oil works for burns, also calendual, unusual lavendar use.

I have used a homeopathic calendula gel by BT for years for burns. I burned my hand rather severely with steam
from a cooking pot, and could not take it out of a pitcher of ice water for hours. I used fresh aloe from my
plants and vitamin e, but nothing took away the pain. I had a little dried up tube of the calendula from a
travel set I'd had over the summer and I happened to glance at it on the window sill near my bed, where I
was preparing to try to sleep with my hand dangling in a pitcher of ice water. I put it on and almost instantly
there was relief! I slept well and when I awoke, the hand was deep red, no blisters, and no pain. I could
literally tap on the hand and felt no pain, only normal sensation!

I have just been to a wholistic vet with my beloved pet rabbit (house broken, litter box trained and roams freely
through the house) because he had an inflamed and hugely swollen testicle! She gave him a homeopathic
oral remedy and then rubbed lavendar oil on his testicle and told me to continue to do this twice a day.
I was sceptical, but the swelling is indeed receding, and he is his usual perky bunny self. Pretty amazing
stuff, and now that I have a bottle of it, I'll remember the burn treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)