CureZone   Log On   Join
Heart palpitations and arrythmia

chardy Views: 1,863
Published: 16 years ago

Heart palpitations and arrythmia

Dear Moreless,

I have been reading up on your protocol and ordering many of the necessary supplements to start the Drink sometime this week (I hope!). I try to eat an organic and varied diet as much as possible (the only constraint being £s) and have avoided white goods for some time.

However, I continue to have non-stress related heart issues. Occasionally, (some days more than others for no reason) I will have palpitations and/or arrythmia. It started about 1 yr and a 1/4 ago when I contracted some kind of virus causing CFS type symptoms.

What do you think I can do to prevent these?
I have been using high quality calcium and magnesium supplements (citrate) in the hope that it was a problem of deficiency, but nothing has changed.

Assuming its not parasites or a heart defect itself, what can I do dietary and nutritionally to stop them happening again?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.264 sec, (1)