CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Orally toxic oils
brankey Views: 6,915
Published: 16 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
This is a reply to # 78,143

Re: Orally toxic oils

I agree with super here in being careful with essential oils...
Some of them are toxic by their own nature, and are not used -even in aromatherapy-...

There are some non-toxic, but they turn into poison when hit by ultraviolet light (sunlight),therefore they are dangerous to rub on the skin...

There are some other essential oils made to be taken as 'perfume' and have certain cheap alcohol or other solvent that can cause blindness, brain damage, or death...

And last, there are those that will be deposited deep in our liver together with other poisons...a real time bomb if not flushed out soon enough...

**Please take a look at this page on Essential Oils Safety--->

And this other one with a lot of info too --- >

Good Luck and take care..


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.375 sec, (1)