CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some help

Philla Views: 1,081
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 782,974

Re: Some help

By personal experience I know well how hard it can be to stick to the anti-candida diet. One week I'm just eating flawless - take probiotics, enzymes, making cabbage juice, eating just low carb super healthy stuff - and THEN, if I just eat a tiny slice of pineapple (because it's good for digestion..) and maybe an apple, the evil carb binge is all over me. The Sugar kick gets worse and worse, and the humble pineapple slice will turn into chocolates and cakes.. I haven't been as consistent as I should due to lack of will power and 'let go attitude'. So my advice would be to keep all grains and fruits low or non-present on the diet. Be consistent and restrictive!

In the beginning, focus mainly on animal protein and green cruciferous vegetables. This will accustomize your body to having no sugar. Butter, olive oil with steamed vegetables is easy. Eat eggs, fish and poultry. To fasten and/or bulk up bowel movements put some flax on your salads. This is my guarantee for daily well-formed BM's. Peppermint tea is a aid when it comes to digestion. Drink some cups in the morning, and you will have it coming by mid-day.

The most important part of the candida diet, I believe is all about being consistent. Maybe this is a bigger issue for some than others, but the gung-ho juice fasting attitude will be most profitable if you already are steady on the diet. I have decided to be more slowly progressing with the regime, taking supps, probiotics and eating low-carb, before I eventually will do juice fasting, bowel cleansing and liver flushing.

Def buy a juicer; I can go with the taste of the green juices, but my favorite is still a combo of beet, carrot and lemon. Unfortuneatly the Sugar content of this one is way too high during the first restrictive weeks of candida-diet (when not consumed in small amounts..)

Phil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)