CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stages and Changes

hopinso Views: 1,281
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,046

Re: Stages and Changes

This is exactly the message I have been trying to get across for a long time. When we come to the place where we are willing to take responsibility for ourselves, research, learn and experiment, and then develop the discipline it takes to do what we need to do, we are taking our first steps to wholeness. However wholeness is rarely if ever reached with a single diet, cleanse, or supplement. Over the years I have been at Curezone I have seen many people try a couple of liver flushes, a single Bowel Cleanse or a certain diet or fast, and when they were not instantly healed they declared the whole thing to be phony and quit. Most of us cannot simply step into fasting, fruitarianism, raw veganism or any other extreme diet that some swear by. Rather than feel like a failure or being deceived, we must accept the fact that we must go through stages of healing that bring about the changes we seek. I could go on and on, but your post said it very well already.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)