CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to marionnette

hopinso Views: 1,011
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,152

Re: to marionnette

Actually I live in the American South-Arkansas to be exact. That is part of the problem, in this very rural area we are never prepared for snow. The larger cities have sand trucks, but small country area like mine are left to the elements. Still, I love it here and hope to always be able to enjoy the quiet country life.
I have had a bit of bad luck and am now in a wheelchair most of the time. Right now I am doing a colon cleanse. I may not do a full fast until spring, but I always like to throw in a fasting day or two along the way.
Your life sounds very exciting, very challenging too. I am more of a home body.

Yes, oil swishing or pulling is simply swishing oil in your mouth for about twenty minutes. I have to change my oil several times, but the experts here can go twenty minutes a mouthful. If you do oil swish while fasting be sure and not swallow. Fasting basically shuts down digestion and diverts energy to healing the body. Swallowed oil stimulates digestion since the liver, or to be more exact the gallbladder must release bile to breakdown and emulsify the oil so it can be used by the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)