CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Being a fruitarian and curing yourself...

hopinso Views: 1,164
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,270

Re: Being a fruitarian and curing yourself...

Thanks Trap, I'm one of those people who took two steps forward and one step back for too long a time. Now I am trying to keep my eyes on the goal of walking upright and without support again. Doctor's waffle back and forth about whether or not surgery would help. Every instinct I have says not to get surgery.
I have had a delightful day sipping herb teas trying to stay warm. We have gone from flooding rain to freezing rain to an inch of frozen sleet and still expecting 3-5 inches of snow tonight. This morning the electricity was out for three hours and once again I regretted selling my wood stove. Ozark Electric is predicting more outages tonight due to the weight of ice and snow-whoopie.

Well, I don't have much to contribute to oil pulling with this post; I just wanted to say thanks for your kind words and prayers. Now my Mandarin Orange spice tea is all brewed and ready to sip.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)