CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: on distilled water and calcium -- Thanks!

hopinso Views: 1,139
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,256

Re: on distilled water and calcium -- Thanks!

For some reason my body totally rejected the Moreless drink. I had been using what I call my green tonic for several months with good results. Then I went through a period of depression, discouragement and emotional eating and just had the drink occasionally. When the Mreless drink was touted as being a miracle cure for everything from Acne to Stage 4 cancer I thought I would try it. It made me very ill almost at once. I stuck with it for almost two weeks and was getting weaker and sicker by the day. I have nerve damage from a spinal injury and have trouble walking. During this time I got so weak I went from a cane and walker to a wheelchair. My body was not absorbing nutrients, especially minerals. That's when the light bulb came on. I was no longer getting essential minerals that were bio-available. The kelp and blackstrap molassas are good sources of minerals, but they do not provide nearly as much as whole foods or the Green Max. Now I am not telling you or anyone else not to try the Moreless drink, some people have reported wonderful results. However, perhaps because of my injury and rundown condition, it was not right for me. Now I am back on the Green Max, but I do use a little blackstrap molasses and kelp a few times a week. Most of the time I use sorghum, it is not quite as rich in minerals, but tastes much better and is less processed. Since Green Max has sea veggies, I don't use the kelp daily.
Here is my Green Tonic recipe:
In a covered glass or shaker cup add:
One scoop Green Max Powder or other green food
1-2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon sorghum (or black strap molasses)
2-6 drops cayenne ticture
pinch of cinnamon
add water to make 10=12 ounces of drink. Shake well and drink. Use once or twice a day.
You can also add the following if needed-lecithin granules, brewer's yeast, maca, vitamin C powder, ground flax seed, ground bee pollen. In other words just add any soluble or ground ingredient that resonates with you. It makes a good and quick breakfast. Take about twenty minutes after oil pulling.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.671 sec, (1)