CureZone   Log On   Join
US Candida/LG Supplements?

Philla Views: 1,191
Published: 15 years ago

US Candida/LG Supplements?

Hi all CZ people, most of you are probably residing in US, so I need some information about beneficial supplements for leaky gut/candida..

Since I live in Norway, it's at the same time extremely expensive and sometimes impossible to buy supplements. (For instance, both L-Glutamine, MSM and enzymes are prohibited to sell in healthcare shops, you can order it through mail, but.. )

Anyway, since my father currently lives in Madison, WI, he has asked me if I need any supplements. He is coming home for Christmas so I need to tell him soon..

I need: enzymes, colostrum, caproil/caprylic acid and Okra pepsin E3. Which brand do you think provides the best of quality? Because I never have been to the US personally, any information about which healthcare shops would also be fine. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some advice. Any other things I need? Any combo-supplements that have helped LG/Candida people?

I wish you guys the best of health for christmas!
Phil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)