CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another new-comer that has been following forum

hopinso Views: 1,767
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,641

Re: another new-comer that has been following forum

Sometimes a single modality will not produce rapid and noticeable results. Just as all the body functions in a synergistic manner, so do various cleanses. It can be a challenging and sometimes difficult balancing act, deciding what is too much, too little and what is just right for your needs and your body's state of health at any given time. Of course the first step is always diet. With Acne you need a lot of nutrient dense fruits and veggies. Fried food is a huge no-no, but you do need some good plant based oils. Avoid anything with transfats, high fructose corn syrup, and the highly refined white foods like sugar, flour, white rice and table salt . Whenever you are tempted with a bad food like an Oreo-just mentally picture a hug, red, puss-filled zit jumping from the cookie to your nose. It sounds gross, but aversion therapy helps quieten cravings when nothing else will. I don't know your age, but if you are several years past puberty and you don't think your Acne is mostly from hormone imbalance, then consider the condition of your digestive and elimination system. A good Colon Cleanse has helped a lot of people with their skin because waste is going out proper channels instead of through the skin. I am middle aged, but had off and on break outs until I completed a long series of liver flushes. Can you imagine dealing with zits and wrinkles? Liver Flushing reduced the occurrence and appearance of both for me. Even young people can have congested livers, my Naturopath told of how one of his patients had her daughters, 4 and 12 do the Liver Flush with her and even the four year old passed several stones. Of course if you are still in your teens, I suggest you discuss this with your family. You can do oil pulling along with correct diet and perhaps another cleanse and hopefully see some positive results. The important thing is to think of cleansing as healing the whole body, improved skin is just one of many benefits you reap. Allopathic medicine tends to treat symptoms piecemeal and what helps one thing may do damage to another organ (for example-Acetaminophen can ease a headache, but destroy your liver). The goal of holistic and natural healing is to bring the body into balance so it can heal itself as it was designed to do.

Sorry for the lecture, I am preaching to myself too. Here is a quick hint that may help your skin as well as cleanse the liver and stimulate the bowels. Every morning and evening drink a mug of hot (not boiling) water with the fresh squeezed juice of a lemon, follow by a teaspoon of sesame or a tablespoon of olive oil. This simple combination can work wonders (but not overnight). Meanwhile keep on pullin'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)