CureZone   Log On   Join
Hmm....

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 4,117
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,388

Hmm....

This is certainly worth considering. I have only 1 filling, and have noticed only improvement so far with zapping. My husband has 5, and has only seen improvement. He'll be more alerted next time he zaps.
Perhaps since Dr. Clark strongly urges metal removal 1st, she didn't find this possibility?
Could it be that if the zapper and saliva were to turn some mercury into a colloid, that this would then go through the body as a beneficial form (aka Colloidal Silver is beneficial while metallic silver is harmful in the body) of course the mercury would still seep while not zapping, and maybe the zapping could speed up the process of metallic metal seeping. Also there are so many different metals used, some with thallium, some without. I suppose we could each be poisining in different ways.
Well, this is such a good point! I guess I'll only be zapping in a crisis until we can afford the dental work (It's such a shame it's so expensive. You should be able to sue them for putting the metal in to begin with!)
I hope you can get your dental work done soon also - have you read the information on plastic replacements? Or are you getting the teeth pulled? I'm going to have my 1 pulled. For my husband with 5, it's a much tougher decision!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)