Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Cutie Pie Views: 3,994
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,404

Re: Searching for truth and concerned

Dear P.L.,

Thanks for your concern for my health. I haven't zapped since I had "the realization of reality." I don't plan to until my dental work is done.

I plan to interview dentists as per Dr. Clark's instructions "In the Advanced Cure for Cancer". Page 69 I'm not going to use plastic either. She recommends, "Removing mutagens and carcinogen means all metals and plastic materials in your mouth. You may believe you have only "gold" or "silver" in your teeth. But these are really gold or silver Alloys, containing many metals, including carcinogenic ones."

Then look at the last sentence on that same page. Dr. Clark writes, "...So I want to emphasize again, that even if a magic wand shrank your tumors, you are still in mortal danger unless you get your dental work done!"

That is pretty clear to me. She says to fill cavities with a paste of zinc phospate or zinc oxide and eugenol.
In her mouth, she had her Amalgams replaced with plastic, then she took out the plastics when she found out they have seeping metal, also. She just has the holes unfilled and cleans them thoroughly everyday.

That sounds pretty brave to me.

Other than that, according to my recent total physical including blood, mamograms, paps, and every other probbing test, I passed with flying colors. I feel great and my energy level is high. But my tonsils are still inflamed.

However, if I had more money I would send Dr. Clark a saliva sample so she could no a complete test for parasites, toxins and metals for $150.00. Ideally, this is the best medical test around. Plus, you know what direction to work toward.

But,I decided to spend the money on the ingredients for the kidney, bowel and Liver Cleanses instead. Maybe in a year or so, I'll have her test me then.

Thanks again for everyone's insight and moral support.

Sincerely,
C.P.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)