CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sun Also Turned My Stones Red and I Used No Colors!

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
hereandnow Views: 26,552
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,915

Re: Sun Also Turned My Stones Red and I Used No Colors!

Hello!

I´m from Sweden and I e-mailed a professor in gastroentology who´s speciality are gallstones.
According to him it´s extremely unusual that westerners have intrahepatic liverstones and to say that it´s normal to have thousands of intrahepatic liverstones is nonsense, according to him. East Asian people do more often than westerners form intrahepatic liverstones, also according to the professor.

Why then isn´t it normal facts, that it´s very common that most of us do have thousands of liverstones? If this was the case, then all autopsied livers should be stuffed with these stones!? Now, it doesn´t seem to be this way.

So, my conclusion, according to common sense, is that the Liver Flush do have health benefits (you can lower your cholesterol level, get rid of stagnant bile products, get a better "flow" in your digestion system etcetera) and that the origin of the majority of these "famous" stones are from somewhere else than inside the liver.

The fact that the number of stones can decrease after a large number of flushes, can depend on facts like the more flushes, the less stagnant, stoneformating bile; more aware lifestyle habits (healthier eating, drinking, exercising etc); changes/adaptation of the complex liver-/gallbladder-/hormonesystem to these regular flushes etcetera etcetera. I think we need more research to fully understand this part.

This is my point of view and I enjoy sharing it with you out there!

Greetings from Sweden!

/Richard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)