CureZone   Log On   Join
Is colonix any good for killing parasites?

jaske Views: 6,534
Published: 15 years ago

Is colonix any good for killing parasites?

Well this is going to my second attempt at colonix I was wondering how good it works. ever since I got back from overseas I've been tiredish/lack of energy, giant circles under my eyes, tiny white cysts that line the inside of my mouth and are also in my eye circles and lips and lip edges, I don't get anything from sleep and I have some troubles falling asleep, and I have mild acne. I tried it for a week and got fed up with it and now I'm trying it again... so any input would be great. I also am doing my second Liver Flush next week. Agh I just want to have my skin back and feel like myself again. well also if anyone dosn't think I have parasites let me know because I suggested it to my doc and she turned it down quickly... and I thought the main thing about parasites is that you don't get most of the nutrients you put in yourself so you have fatigue and can't sleep and bad skin and stuff... anyway any help would be amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)