CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tea Tree Oil

hopinso Views: 2,670
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,768

Re: Tea Tree Oil

One drop will not hurt you, but do not use more or let children have access to the oil. Tea Tree oil does burn. A couple of years ago I had the boil like thing on my gums. It hurt so bad, I wondered if I had an abscessed tooth. In desperation I started putting a drop of tea tree oil on the rising. In about a week it came to a head and masses of puss drained out (yes very gross). A few days later I got another sharp pain in the area and a 1/4 inch piece of either bone or root popped out. After that my mouth healed and I have not had any more problems with that area. Tea Tree oil also healed an inflamed ingrown hair in my eyebrow. Its a wonderful product, but must be used with care.

If you have bacterial or fungal issues in your mouth the Tea Tree oil may help you. For just general use, I don't know if you will see a difference or not; but experiment and try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)