CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sourpuss! n/m

hopinso Views: 2,013
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,118

Re: sourpuss! n/m

I've been wanting to do something like that for a couple of weeks, I even bought a bunch of lemons. I was afraid to do it with the never ending creeping crud virus. I got an E-mail from Owen and even he is sick with it-his first real illness in thirty years!
Anyway I want to hear all about what happens to you. Maybe the next time I get a day off I'll be able to do it.
Is it cold in KC? Tonight is supposed to be record breaking cold, last Wednesday we had record breaking heat; no wonder everyone you meet here is sick.

Good night my dear OP friends. May the oil fairy keep the oil in your mouth and joy in your hearts.

Wooooooooo Pig Sooie-Arkansas Razorbacks! they are going to the Citrus Bowel despite losses to Louisiana and Florida. Maybe a lemon cleanse will help them, why not drop a line to Houston Nutt :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)