CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: important to anyone with candida

Views: 2,567
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,846

Re: important to anyone with candida

Onthejourney,

Thank you for a great post. I totally agree with you about some doctors taking their cues from us without admitting it. Before my sinus surgery, my ENT prescribed Antibiotics (standard with invasive surgery) and he told me to go to the drugstore and buy some probiotics! Of course I already had some, but I was shocked a surgeon of all people was telling me to get some. And then there is the doctor who wouldn't give my husband and me an Antibiotic when he returned from a trip overseas, even though it was obvious we had a horrible intestinal bug, and my husband had told the doctor that the water they showered in was undrinkable because of bacterial contamination. They made us wait 3 agonizing days in which I had to go to the ER for for dehydration to confirm the bacteria in the lab before prescribing an antibiotic. While I applaud efforts not to over prescribe Antibiotics , this is a case of the pendulum swinging way too far. But I can't get angry, because it is so heartening to see western doctors becoming more and more aware of this issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)