CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About using the coconut oil

jaske Views: 1,375
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,968

Re: About using the coconut oil

Actually yes I did apply it directly and I did get very beneficial effects though I stopped using it cause it started smelling terrible and I think it went bad because the same time it smelt terrible was when it started losing effect. So I just ordered another one... and well I am look terrible today but I know it's from toxins I just now it and it could be from spine missallignment also... but hopefully by the end of the week I'll find out which... because my first Liver Flush I looked astonishing and that was over a week ago... I suppose you have to wait longer than that even though I'm thinking of pulling forward with it because it just seems like my body is crying out for it. But I also go to chiro for allignment on wensday and hopefully that'll have a positive effect on alot. But basically just apply it directly and chill in the bathtub or shower or apply it right before you sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)