CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Flaxseed oil OK?

nutnberrygirl Views: 2,395
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 786,092

Re: Is Flaxseed oil OK?

Since your post, I've been pulling with flaxseed. Having great results! I have also been sleeping better and my appetite is so much better meaning that I am not RAGING STARVING like before. My metabolism is pretty high because I workout and exercise but since oil pulling with flaxseed, I notice a difference. Now I have also cut WAY BACK on sugar, no coffee, and other junkies since Thanksgiving.

I would have to say that overall, my sleep pattern has improved. I also pull with cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil too. I alternate with the flaxseed.

North Coast Man

--------------------
NCM,
That's good news for you! I didn't get a very good pull yesterday morning and had the ole fitful sleep again. I might try to pull before I go to bed and see if that helps. I hear you about Raging Starvation! I do well until noon with little or no food (usually raw fruit), but afternoon and evening look out! LOL I think once I get off the Sugar at least for 3 days I'll be ok.

The other thing to look for is an new sense of peace or calm. I noticed that the first day I pulled, wow if every day could be that uphoric(SP)! Someday, after I get these dang Amalgams out! I am working on a plan to make it happen.

Maybe I'll pull as soon as I get home before I start stuffing my mouth! I have cut out coffee too, maybe have a cup now and then. Not a heavy drinker anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)