CureZone   Log On   Join
Why havent we tried this to cure body odour!!!!!!!!!!

shingler Views: 3,006
Published: 15 years ago

Why havent we tried this to cure body odour!!!!!!!!!!

Many threads describe their fecal body odour coming from the anus and body. I beleive the reason for my fecal body odour is due to an overgrowth of bacteria in my body. Mainly my small and large intestines. I have found that doing regualr enemas removes a majority of the odour from my anus only (this removes waste I cannot physically remove through pooing but sits in my rectum area!). If most of my bad bacteria is located in my bowels why then wont I find a way of removing that excess bacteria and replace with friendly. One way of doing this is with the enema (a colonic irrigation would be more beneficial as it clears the whole of the large intestine. Add grapefruit seed extract (G.S.E) liquid to the bag each time you have an enema over a week. This I beleive will kill the bacteria which is causing the smell. AT the end of the weeks enema replace the G.S.E with FOS a form o friendly bacteria liquid. This replaces the bowel with the friendly bacteria. I have tried the G.S.E powdered capsules in the enema in the past. This was a bit messy as the powder didint dissolve straight away and I ran out of capsules as I was using 6 capsules at a time but I had good results. I will do this again over a longer period of time when I pick up my enema kit from the hospital. I also intend to buy l-glutamine and glucosamine as many people recommend this to repair the bowel lining. Any suggestion most welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.762 sec, (1)