CureZone   Log On   Join
I am starting.

star10497 Views: 823
Published: 15 years ago

I am starting.

ok i am starting my cleanse tomorrow. I purchased all the essentials. I want to go about 28 days. Does anyone think that is too much. I have 5 stones and have had kidney stones every year for the past 9 years. I want to cleanse and I mean deeply so i figured i would do this length of time. I am starting tomorrow and hopefully will pass the worse of it through the weekend. I would love your support and any advice and success stories etc... I have had three children natrual and let me tell you that my 12+ bouts with kidney stones have been more excruciating and I NEVER want them again. I want to live a healthy life and eat healthy also and i believe this will be a great kick start to the new year a new healthy me.Cleansed and eating healthy things. I would also love to loose 40lbs at the same time but that will come eventually after i take care of these toxins and rid myself from destructive eating habits and cravings. So I want all your blessings and prayers .. Thank you all I am excited for tomorrow. I will start around 5am with a salt water flush. I dont plan on drinking the tea. Does this affect the cleanse. Can i just do the SW flush in the AM? I have to work tomorrow does anyone know if i am safe if i drink this around 5am that after 8 i can go to work with out going to the bathroom constantly. or will i be running to it? Let me know so i can prepar myself. NOTE With one of my stones in my bladder i have a UTI so my doctor prescribed antibotics to start today for 5 days is this ok? will i have any side effects from taking these? THANK YOU

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.360 sec, (1)