CureZone   Log On   Join
1 time, 1 person offer, pay attention, by MH

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
MH 108 Views: 1,498
Published: 15 years ago

1 time, 1 person offer, pay attention, by MH

Its the end of the year. Those that remember last year, I had 75 of the Dr. Mom video educational series and I added her new book to the kit and wholesaled it out at $150 a set, when it originally sold for $495 with out the book. The 74 sets sold practically over night and people were begging for them at this price and then many praised the education they received, etc., etc.

Dr. Mom is out of business, those were the last 75 and her book has not been reprinted and only a few copies are left in a few stores on the web. She let her first book go the same way. She gave up fame and has a small deal at her home from what we have been told by those close to her. We had a case of books on order for over 1 year with her and have not had contact with her since, etc. so I assume she is retired, her husband has been retired some time, has allot of health issues and she has tons of kids and grand kids all over the world, so it seems she has no interest in the fame she easily could have had, etc.

To make a long story short. 1 customer begged us to hold a kit, we did and she never came through, then a second woman begged for that kit and she never came through, so I have this box with 2 names on the lid waiting for the 3rd name that wants to take it home. The price is still $150, but near priceless, as the do do bird says, it is the last kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the deal, the first e-mail that enters my computer gets the box, the shipping may be $15 or so dollars depending where in the USA you live. It can also be sent over seas, but the shipping may be as much as the kit. I assure 99% who read this, the kit will be gone in a few minutes, I WISH I HAD THOUSANDS of such kits. It contains 12 VHS videos in 3 large fancy cases, books and info papers from Dr. Mom.

I will paste the lucky person in a post.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)