CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: probiotics and constipation

Jhan Views: 6,309
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,216

Re: probiotics and constipation

Probiotics just like fibers are good to help with constipation BUT candida is in the way. It turns out that candida threads are rhizomes ( the healthy candida is yeast - but the one we fight has turned into a rhizome). Rhizomes, unlike mushrooms and bacteria have the ability, when they get dislodge, to adhere to another rhizome and form an entirely new being. Hence the cleansing pushing candida down the bowel - yet not killing it - tends to cause clogging.

A few good tricks are:

Oil
oil supplement helps with bm.

magnesium
Nowadays. I adjust my mag. supplement according to the bm. I take 6 times the quantity specified on the bottle and it turns out okay. If one day I do not get mye standard 3 bm/day. I augment the dose. If one day I get 4 or 5 bm then I reduce the dose it works marvel.

Mornings
Drinking all morning lont UNTIL you get your first bm is a fantastic idea. Fiber (from veggies ) in yoru bowel await this water intake to inflate and speed up the transit.

Laxative tea and senne also work well. so does Psyllium ( fiber).

Enemas (especially coffee enemas att his stage) is a fantastic way to help control proper bm.

AVOID BROWN RICE until your bm get back to normal.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)