CureZone   Log On   Join
We would make better doctors!!

melvel Views: 582
Published: 15 years ago

We would make better doctors!!

You know, I just have to say this...we would make better doctors!!!!!

There should be more people like us in the medical profession. Thank God for the bad things that happen to us. I never knew how clueless I was until I got sick and the doctors did nothing but shrug and practically push me out of their offices. It is happening to so many people today...it seriously sickens and outrages me that these doctors don't really believe in what they stand for or are supposed to stand for. It really makes me want to go back to school and become a doctor so I can reach out to all those who suffer and shed some light on the truth. Show them that their own health really lies within themselves.

Thank God for all of you, all of the people who refuse to lie down and take it and fight for themselves and for others. The ones who refuse to give up until they find their answers. It has allowed me to find the information that I need to take control of my life and to help the people closest to me to do the same. I truly hope that all of those people out there who are confused and lost find their way here and I know that each one of us should feel honored to be able to give even just that little tidbit (or truckload) of advice that may just make that single difference. To all of you, all of us, at curezone...simply, thank you.

Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.218 sec, (1)