CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: probiotics and constipation

mackenzie2 Views: 6,849
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,379

Re: probiotics and constipation

Thanks so much for your reply. Candida is definately in my blood stream, so there's no sense in flooding my body with probiotics to deal with it (except to keep my gut healthy, of course.) Intuitively, I thought this was the answer because after I became infected with a severe form of skin candida, I've been eating yogurt up the wazoo, but it hasn't been that helpful for the skin yeast infecttion. So, I'll carry on with the Nystatin.

For die-off, I've come up with one thing that really helps--putting a large pot of water on the stove with Sea Salt in it and breathing it throughout the day. My body seems to want to eject the dying yeast through my respiratory system, and I've become very congested with a horrible cough that keeps me up all night. Breathing the Sea Salt water is very soothing and seems to help keep the mucus flowing more efficiently.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)