CureZone   Log On   Join
Organic Germanium - what is REALLY the best available?

newera Views: 1,864
Published: 15 years ago

Organic Germanium - what is REALLY the best available?

I am getting bogged down with information here in my internet research on Organic Germanium and I wonder if anyone can help me better understand the controversy over the quality of organic germanium, also known as Germanium sesquioxide or Ge-132, on sale today.

I don't think there is any dispute as to the advantages of Organic Germanium, but one individual who appears high in google searches on this subject argues that only his GE-132, inported from Japan, is of the required quality and that most other brands on sale are not to be trusted. The only drawback is that his GE-132 sells at 5 times the price of the GE-132 available elsewhere.

I am wondering if there is cause for concern regarding the quality of US produced Organic Germanium - or are this individuals assertions simly marketing hype?

Has anyone else had any expereince with purchasing Organic Germanium and have they found what they consider to be a reliable product.

I'd value any input.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)