CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To: Tyler Durden

betta Views: 1,030
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,829

Re: To: Tyler Durden

Doesn't it just sound like your body is out of it's normal daily cycle? Maybe if you work really hard at getting it back to it's normal cycle, you will be able to sleep at night. There may even be supplements that can help with that. One thing that comes to mind is a homeopathic remedy that I took for jet lag, which is similar to what your problem sounds like. Another thing that I am thinking of is during the day if you have to sleep, put your body in the sunshine if at all possible. The sunshine helps your body produce serotonin which is turned into melatonin when it gets dark out. Here in PA there are many days during the winter when there is hardly any sunshine. There are lamps made for fish and iguanas that aren't very expensive and put out full spectrum light which could be a big help for days that are gray. They are good for helping your body produce Vit D, too. If you put yourself in the light, try to keep your eyes open, and practice deep breathing as much as you can during the day, I wonder if you would slowly start to sleep better at night. By the way, I've read that sunlight is very good for the adrenals. It's good to get the full spectrum light in your eyes. Some mornings I can't keep my eyes open while lying in front of my full spectrum lamp, but even with my eyes closed I can see some of the light. Have you heard that sunshine is good for helping your body deal with candida, too?

Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)