CureZone   Log On   Join
Recap the thread

nutnberrygirl Views: 1,591
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,180

Recap the thread

Just to recap, I don't smell my spit, but it sure tastes bad in my mouth after I start pulling. Hopefully that will improve with time.

Bloodletting. It sounds resonable to me that you would be generating new blood if you were in short supply, like after giving blood. Doesn't it take 90 days to replace/build a new blood supply in your system? Like taking a year to rebuild bone cells? (whole new body)

I can't give blood do to the fact that I don't have much to give. Hopefully after my almagams are out, I'll correct some health problems, anemia being one of them.

Breath..ism, is a concept that is interesting and something to look into. I don't necessarily agree we were meant to be that way from the start. God knew where we'd be today and therefore gave us the body parts to handle eating. He did not intend for us to abuse our bodies as we have, then expect him to heal us. We have to take responsibility for our own health. I pray that those I know will see the light and start on their own path to better health.

Have you watched the videos by body flex. She uses deep breathing techniques for health and weight loss. Good information on getting oxygen into your body.

I just like to eat healthy meaning raw foods. Fruit, vegatables, soaked nuts, some grains and sprouts. Meat I can leave for rover. :)

Just my thoughts trapper,
Nut

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)