CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To: Carthage

applebee Views: 1,203
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 789,585

Re: To: Carthage

Six years ago, I started having stomach trouble. I went to a g.i. doctor, and he said that my duodenum was closed a bit, a duodenal stricture. He put a scope down my throat and reinflated the area. I had to have it done again about 3 years later. I never found a cause, as they wanted me to take nexium for acid reflux, the supposed cause, but you see acid reflux is again caused by something else. About 2 years ago, I started having bad anxiety. Then about a year or year and a half ago, I started having the brain fog, fatigue, prostate issues, worry, etc, etc. Now the stomach bloating is every day, as is the brain fog and memory trouble. I am going to go see a natural doctor and try to get to the bottom of this. I have taken a lot of Antibiotics in my life. I suspect that the gut flora got out of balance, which is probably the cause of most of this. My diet has been terrible for a long time, with a lot of mountain dews. The Sugar probably helped the candida to grow and lead to adrenal fatigue. I think that once I quit Sugar and repopulate my gut with a good probiotic, I will be on my way to feeling better. applebee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.238 sec, (1)