CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw Foodist Instructions for Breaking Fast

Prudence Views: 986
Published: 16 years ago

Raw Foodist Instructions for Breaking Fast

Hi. I don't have the instructions for breaking the fast as a raw foodist, but my friend who has the book told me that it's TWO days of just o.j., then o.j. the morning of the third day, then fruit for lunch and salad for dinner. Can anyone confirm this? It seems excessive to have an extra day of just orange juice, when those who don't eat raw get to have their soup the evening of the second day!

Do I sound jealous? ;-)

It's just that I have some energetic activities to do this weekend, and my friend (who's not raw and finished her fast a few days ago) said she was very weak for the o.j. day and a half. I'm wondering if I should continue the fast into next week, as I seem to have plenty of energy on the lemonade... If I can stop with just one o.j. day, though, I will because I can't wait to get back to my smoothies and salads!

Thanks for your help!

-Prudence

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)