CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A CHALLENGE Question for You and All!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
anonymousjane_01 Views: 1,420
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 790,706

Re: A CHALLENGE Question for You and All!

Your aunt health needs to start cleansing asap. She has no time to lose. Her body will not hold up very much longer with the onslaught of several diseases at once.

First of all, don’t get chemo because chemo kills. I read somewhere that it only gives temporary relief while drastically shortening one’s lifespan. My father had prostate cancer. He seemed in better health to me before he got chemo. After the chemo his health degenerated at an alarming rate, imo. Not only that but the chemo gave him liver problems and diabetes. so he too, was battling multiple battles. He died at age 65. so if there’s an alternative to chemo/radiation I would strongly advise checking it out.

Secondly, Dr. Christopher has an incurables program. In it he advises for the very sick like your aunt to eliminate meat from your diet.

Thirdly, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse. Go to the cleansing forums, as well as come here for answers to your questions. Many of us have firsthand knowledge of cleansing and the herbs we use to heal us. Cleansing has done wonders for my health, longevity, outlook, and motivation. Your aunt needs to unclogged her sewer/drainage system to make all those toxins flow out of her system, and to eliminate the existing toxins. I myself have done it, and I am still doing it, and it has made all the difference in my life. My energy is sky high, my outlook is positive, I never get sick, and I can just feel the optimal health that I have. People recover from allergies, and all kinds of dis-eases after they cleanse.

Fourth, prayer. Prayer is powerful

Fifth, Fasting. When and if your aunt has the strength to fast she should do a 14 day fast. It will help with detoxing her system, and rejuvenating her organs.
MH advises an orange fast where you eat oranges on your fast days.

Six, continue to look for herbs that she can take as an alternative to the medications she taking.

You have my sincerest regards, and Good Luck

AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)