I would think that this is a die-off reaction. Especially since it is not your normal allergic reaction...itching and welts. How many times a day are you OPing? If you are doing it 3 times you could go down to 2 to help your body deal with the healing crisis. Also make sure your other avenues of elimination are clear, such as your colon. Epsom Salt baths could help also to draw out the toxins that are coming through your skin. Bentonite clay is also a very good healing clay that will help to draw out the toxins. Putting pure aloe vera gel on your skin may help it to heal and soothe the rash. Believe it or not this may be a good sign that your body is getting rid of a lot of very bad things. I hope this info helps a little.