CureZone   Log On   Join
Pimples gone!!

melvel Views: 30,551
Published: 15 years ago

Pimples gone!!

Okay, so I have been OPing for about 7 weeks. I switched back to sesame oil about 2 weeks ago. I was using coconut. After 9 days using sesame I must have had a healing crisis b/c I got a pimple on my left cheek. When ever I normally get pimples here they are always big nasty ones...not cysts...but just big red pimples that normally don't come to a head. They are so awful. When I saw that I was getting one I was upset because they normally last a long time...atleast a week before they start to go away and then another week or so to actually go away. After that I am always left with a nasty red scar. These types of pimples have plagued me for the last 2 years and only stopped when I went on my 2 month Acne No More detox. So I haven't had one in maybe 2-3 months. Well this one started saturday morning...by sunday it was already coming to a head...by monday I was able to pop it (of course very carefully with a sterile needle)...by tuesday it was almost completely gone. It is now thursday and the only thing left is a faint darkening of the skin. It isn't even really red like it normally would be.

And I also was getting another pimple between my mouth and my chin on the left side of my face. I felt it coming for a day atleast and it hurt. I knew something was going on. The pain started monday night and lasted all day tuesday. By tuesday night I could feel a pimple coming up. It was still under the skin and my skin was a little red in that spot but there was no bump yet. I could only feel it if I touch or rubbed the area. I expected it to be huge by Wednesday morning but there was nothing there but a small red spot, not even a bump. It was still hurting but not so bad. It is now thursday and it is gone...yes, gone. It never even surfaced. Amazing.

It must be the oil pulling. I love pulling with the coconut oil but I get more of a healing crisis when I pull with sesame. For this reason I will stick with sesame for a while because it seems to be good for me in this area. I still eat the coconut daily and cook with it. I am also using the sesame as a lotion and a hair conditioner. Love it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)