CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
MH 108 Views: 2,307
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 791,571

Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

My guess:

A a couple of months ago I started getting the same size "pellets" out but they have the consistency of "mud".

I will asume this could be a result of a slow colon where the water is being absorbed and there may be pockets within where the mud is rolled into pellet shapes.

Regardless of my guesses, the LBB formula dates back over 100 years because of the civilized problem of wrong diet. I have people drive to the house for 1 bottle, this happened today. They don't care about anything else, never read a book about it, they were turned on by a friend, tried it and now seek it as an aid to what ales them.

I can not imagine doing it the OLD WAY of cool enema every night before we go to bed!!! That would be the option "IF" I had never came accross the Lower Bowel Formula. I have never had an enema and by the grace of this formula, I shall never have to have an enema.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)