CureZone   Log On   Join
Question From HUMAWORM - Please Help - Big Decision!

humaworm Views: 2,861
Published: 15 years ago

Question From HUMAWORM - Please Help - Big Decision!

I have a question for all of my CureZone friends. A little background first - A poster asked me about Essiac Tea. I have made this before - the 4 herb dry mix and I have also brewed the tea itself. (Essiac tea is for "maybe" helping folks who have cancer and for cancer prevention - I "have" to put that "maybe" in there - FDA regulations.)

I asked an employee to do some research on the pricing on the 4 herb blends for sale out there - needless to say, I am SHOCKED and SADDENED at the HORRIBLY high prices that folks are paying for this simple blend!

For a 12 week high dose treatment (12 ounces of tea per day) a person would need 8 gallons. The brew is 1 measured dry cup to make 2 gallons. There are prices as high as $33.95 for 1.5 OUNCES of the dry herb blend - by my calculations, it would cost $723.81 to make the 8 gallon treatment. This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL - Do you think I should make and offer a MUCH LOWER PRICED dry herb blend on the website? We are adding the PetWorm to the site before the first of the year and if there is a need for the Essiac blend, well, we can just add that too.

I am sort of out of touch with a lot of things that are happening in the world of Natural Healing - this high priced herb blend being one of them. I just want some honest input from folks who all know what is going on out there in the Natural Healing/Cyber World.

ALL COMMENTS WELCOME - PLEASE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)