CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question From HUMAWORM - Please Help - Big Decision!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
fledgling Views: 2,360
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 791,985

Re: Question From HUMAWORM - Please Help - Big Decision!

In an earlier post you mentioned Essiac tea...

Quote:

"The original herb mix is Burdock Root - 16 parts, Sheep Sorrel - 1 part, Turkey Rhubarb Root - 1 part (or native Rhubarb root - 2 parts) and Slipperly Elm - 4 parts. This is brewed in a special way and can be made to produce liquid amounts as needed. Preventive dose is 2 ounces per day - treatment is 4 ounces per day (taken twice per day) for 12 weeks.

I do have the herbs and I can help you make your own - but you'll have to brew it yourself - it is not a hard process, but you have to follow the exact method. Email me and let me know if you are interested. rg@humaworm.com

If you decide to go another route - just remember, the 4 herbs are all that are really needed."

End Quote.

I wonder if there is any limit to the use of the name, "Essiac".

And, if you have any thought that putting a product on the market at a much lower price might cause some sort of undesirable notice, could you not just offer a grouping of the individual ingredients, in the appropriate amounts...allowing customers to make their own...as per your enclosed instructions?

If you then priced it according to your usual 'mark-up' rate, the wide difference vs. other companies' products would then be at least partially percieved to be because your product hasn't been 'mixed'/'prepared', yet.

"Save by mixing and preparing this yourself!" Or, "We choose only the finest ingredients!"

I doubt that the physical 'mixing'/'preparation' of the 4 herbs, should you ever wish to do so, would cost much (any more than separate bagging of the individual herbs), so there need not be much of a price rise, for that reason, at any time in the future. Or, that any increase in cost, added to your product, would be resented.

One point that you can rely on, as the posts here attest, Humaworm products are modestly priced...and appreciated all the more.

We, your customers, trust you. (Your intentions show!)

We can see the way you function, and we can understand any changes you may need to make.

The time you give us here, on CureZone, may need to be limited one day...we all know that. But look at the wealth of information you have already provided!

We can all go back and read all those amazing posts, at our leisure.

We know you may (probably will) have to expand your operation one day, and that doesn't come cheap!

So, if you see any advantage in simply measuring out the individual ingredients in 'the Human-tea', and bundling them, with instructions, go for it!

We, the public, are with you all the way.

We know value when we see it!

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.551 sec, (2)