CureZone   Log On   Join
ready to start!!!! excited and weary need support

star10497 Views: 930
Published: 15 years ago

ready to start!!!! excited and weary need support

ok, everyone, i finished my antibotics and am starting the mc today. well i am drinking tea tonight and the swf tomorrow morning. figured i would start on weekend just to be prepared for side effects. well these past two nights i have drank the tea at night and havnt had anything in the am >??? i must really be blocked up. is that usual? i mean i did have a bm but nothing smooth about it. i drank the smooth move tea with senna. maybe i prepared it wrong? i dont know but i am scared that i am really toxic and this will cause my stones to react then i usually i start throwing up and cant hold anything down not even water. anyway. i hope it goes well. i plan to do 28 days and then one week juice fasting and then a week raw and then starting a very heathly diet. i need all the encouragement possible. thank you to all. i will post my stats tomorrow and on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)