CureZone   Log On   Join
Ancient Indian remedy using oil in ears

meena76 Views: 2,990
Published: 15 years ago

Ancient Indian remedy using oil in ears

Hello there, I was just thinking of all the ways I have used oil and one that I have found to be very beneficial is putting warmed oil in the ears. This prevents a wax build up and may prevent ear infections when used with garlic. I especially like to do this during the winter months when I find my ears feel itchy from the dryness and from blowing too much. The easist way to put oil in is to warm the oil dropper bottle in water and put in 1-2 drops and lay still while it goes in (very strange but cool feeling). Repeat on other side and make sure to put some cotton in each ear to prevent leakage. To use garlic, cut a clove up into small pieces and put into a dropper bottle with a good quality oil (I use almond). After 3-4 days begin using it. **If you have never done this, after the first time you may feel like your ears are clogged up, this is the old wax that is in your ear and it has softened and risen to the front of the canal. You need to have your ears cleaned or syringed and it will be fine. After that once a week works best. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)