CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning skin?

melvel Views: 5,907
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 794,363

Re: Burning skin?

Bentonite clay powder mixed with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the best. Leave it on till your face starts to pulse. Epsom Salt baths are also great for pulling toxins out. Run a warm bath and put about 2-3 cups Epsom Salts . Lay in that for about 15-20 minutes and when you get out rub your skin vigorously while you are drying off. They rest for about 2 hours. The Epsom Salt baths are very detoxifying for your body so you need to let your organs take a breather afterward. Sauna are great as well.

I have the same problem with burning/stinging skin on my face. I have had it for over a year and can't figure out what in the world it is. It started after I started getting a lot of acne. I think it is yeast or toxins coming out. I went through a 2 month full body detox and that helped it a lot but once I got off the detox and didn't stay keep eating healthy it is back again. It's a patch of skin on the right side of my face b/t the corner of my mouth and my chin. It is the only spot on my face that does that. The Bentonite masks help but it hasn't cured it for me...only the detoxes seem to do that. I have been OPing for about 2 months now and it hasn't gone away yet. B/c of the holidays I have been eating a lot of stuff I know I shouldn't be eating so that probably has a lot to do with it. Good luck and keep me posted as to what happens. It's good to know I am not the only on....it must be toxins....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)