CureZone   Log On   Join
Inspired to do UT Again

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,863
Published: 15 years ago

Inspired to do UT Again

Hi Everyone,

I did UT for about a year many years ago (drinking about 1 cup/day and doing 2 or 3 two-day fasts as well). I had some outstanding results, the most noteworthy being regeneration of bone in my mouth. My original motivation was to help my chronic gum infections. I also experienced much improvement in PMS symptoms, hypoglycemia, memory improvement, better energy overall, and according to kinisiology testing, I showed no signs of candida or parasites either. But I also began experiencing severe irritability and pain in my joints. But what bothered me the most was being so bitchy and on edge all the time, with an explosive temper. This was unacceptable, considering I was at home raising my small children. The reason I stopped doing UT was because I did a heavy metal detox and was warned I should not be ingesting my own urine while doing this. I never returned to doing UT. BIG MISTAKE!

Fast forward about ten years. I have lost three teeth with many more loose ones. My mouth is a mess. Just the other day I met someone who has been doing UT since the mid '80s and I haven't seen someone that healthy looking in a very long time. Of course he was waxing enthusiastic about it and I was downright despondent about having given it up. WHY DIDN'T I STAY THE COURSE? I thought to myself. Wah!

Anyway, I have been inspired to start again. But I have a few questions I would appreciate anyone's feedback on. Firstly, I have a theory about why UT made me so darn irritable. Back then, I was a vegetarian inadvertently ingesting Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) in many of the foods I was eating. Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) is a neurotoxin which does make me very irritable. Vegetarianism did not suit my constitution. I returned to a meat-based diet, only this time around I buy only the best grass-fed/organic meats. From all the UT material I have in my personal library, it says anyone ingesting their own urine should not be consuming meat. Is this really the case? I did a program called Metabolic Typing a few years ago, which I had great success with. One of the things I learned was that it is untrue that certain foods are alkaline and certain foods are acidic but rather how a food responds in the body is totally dependent on a person's unique biochemistry - ie. metabolic type. Meat may be acid forming for one person and alkaline for the next person.

Should the urine be a certain pH before it is good for ingestion? This would be easy to test using those test strips.

Comments please....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)