CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inspired to do UT Again

Views: 1,628
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,774

Re: Inspired to do UT Again

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Today I started UT again, after a respite of about 12 years. I am very hopeful. I am soooo grateful for this forum and for all the information I did not have access to back then. I will be using the therapy in a much more conscious way this time and I am certainly way more tuned into my body and its signals than I was when I first tried this therapy. One thing is for sure - I KNOW HOW POWERFUL AND EFFICACIOUS IT IS FROM PAST PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. I shall keep written records of my experiences as this really helps make adjustments as necessary. I remember going gung-ho but experience has taught me that 'slow and steady wins the race', not 'fast and furious' (at least in my case).

No, I do not know why greens are not advised while doing UT. Please fill me in on the details.

I imagine my experiences with it will be totally different this time around. I have a lot of reading to catch up on this subject. Right now I am still going through all the old posts recommended for the Newsletter.

Best wishes,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)