CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --AMEN-- (((((Attitude))))) n/m

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
ksbradley Views: 1,097
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,859

Re: --AMEN-- (((((Attitude))))) n/m

Maya--there couldnt be a truer saying than what was said there. PERFECT!
It is so true. It can alter our health almost instantaneously.
I manage a car lot, and it's amazing when I go check out our service department. We give the same service to 100% of the customers 100% of the time.
Yet, I have a pile of people that send us Christmas cards thanking us for a job well done, and saying how they tell everyone to come to our dealership. Then on the other hand, I have a group of people that are never happy, no matter what you do. They curse the dealership, the service manager, the technicians and anyone that gets in their way. They swear to never return(but they do), and tell their friends how BAD we really are.

Was a different service given to either customer---most likely not.
BUT their ATTITUDE sure affected their interpretation of what happened, and thus made their lives more stresses, thuss causing a more acidic balance, thus causing dis-ease.

Geez. How simple. I think I should start handing out moreless dinks to all the crabby people in service this month. LOL

Kevin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)