CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been able to reversed a pourous face, acne, and redness with lf? -- try Oil Pulling, too. Great for face/head health.

sandover Views: 1,570
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,976

Re: Has anyone been able to reversed a pourous face, acne, and redness with lf? -- try Oil Pulling, too. Great for face/head health.

Dear Jaske:

I have only done a few flushes to date, and am not sure yet of their effect on my facial skin. What has really been helpful to me though is daily oil pulling. I can't remember if I have seen you over on that forum or not, but I'll say this again on Liver Flush -- Oil Pulling is like a milder version of the Liver-Flush in the sense that it stimulates the liver. The oil draws out toxins, and results, especially in terms of the face/skin/mouth/head/sinus area, have been amazing for many. I have also had great emotional results -- a real sense of health and well-being.

I encourage any liver flushers to augment their cleansing regimens with this very simple and easy regime! Hop on over to the OP forum to learn more of how and why...

Best and good luck,

And Merry Christmas to all!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.640 sec, (1)