CureZone   Log On   Join
Oreganol is awesome!

bellaboo Views: 2,526
Published: 15 years ago

Oreganol is awesome!

Not sure if I'm jumping the gun here, but I went to the health store to restock on my multivitamin and ending up coming out with oreganol (oil of oregano) and GSE. I haven't ingested the oreganol yet, because I thought the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract was probably the more beneficial and I don't start more than one new thing at a time. But I did put the oreganol on my nails, since I do have nail fungus from candida. My husband just about didn't sleep in the same bed with me though because of the smell the oreganol leaves behind - so this is definitely a night routine. I have long ago quit expecting overnight miracles, but boy did I get a surprise. It's not completely gone, but the appearance is 200% better. So last night I tried it on my 2 year olds feet which are about 50% eat up with fungus. We had used steroids for about 6 months on her feet and got them mostly better, but her skin still looked burned. So I thought I would give this a try for her too, and what do ya know - they are so much better today! I'm so excited I knew I had to share this! A lot of you may already know this benefit of oregaol, but maybe there is somebody who don't and can use this. I just hope they don't return to normal after I stop using it, because I can't go to bed every night smelling like an over-spiced pot of spaghetti!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.125 sec, (1)